This is an Airline Reservation System designed for Students undergoing their defense Project. It structure is made up of the Windows Form and Database. It has both the Admin and Client Features. Airline reservation systems are systems that allow an airline to sell their airline tickets. It contains information on schedules and fares and contains a database of reservations and of tickets issued. Airline Reservation Systems are part of passenger service systems, which are applications supporting the direct contact with the passenger.
1. The System manages both the admin and the Clients (Users).
2. User can Create and Login to the System.
3. Admin can Add Airline Details which include Aircraft Details, Sector and Flights.
4. User can purchase ticket.
5. Admin can create and collect reports.
6. User can Search for Flight.
7. User can check status if tickets has been Approved or not.
8. User can cancel ticket.
9. User can print ticket.
10. User can create report.
11. Admin can view every activities on the system.
12. User can fill in the reservation form.
13. Admin can schedule flight.