THE ECONOMIC OF TURKEY PRODUCTION IN IMO STATE

Type: Project Materials | Format: Ms Word | Attribute: Documentation Only | Pages: 87 Pages | Chapters: 1-5 chapters | Price: ₦ 3,000.00

2,609 marked this research material reliable.
Call or whatsapp: +2347063298784 or email: info@allprojectmaterials.com
Excellent and professional research project topics and materials website. All the research tools, journals, seminars, essays, article, books, term papers, softwares and project materials for your research guide and final year projects are available here.

The study examined the economics of turkey production in Imo State. Proportionate sampling technique was used to select one hundred and eighty seven (187) turkey farmers. Primary data were collected using interview schedule. Data analysis was carried out using descriptive statistics, farm budgeting technique, financial analysis, production function analysis, Regression analysis and T-test. Results revealed that variable costs accounted for 89.3% of the total cost of turkey production, while fixed cost accounted for the remaining 10.7%. However, the average total cost per bird was N4, 350.43, average total revenue was N6, 866.81 and net income was N2, 516.38 indicating that turkey production in the study area was profitable. Double log production function gave the best-fit to the data, with R2 value of 0.821. This implied that about 82% variation in the dependent variable (weight of turkey) was explained by the independent variables included in the model. On the efficiency of resources used, result showed that turkey farmers were inefficient in the use of their resources. The major problem faced by turkey farmers was high cost of feeds. It was recommended that turkey farmers should increase their scale of production so that the high cost of feed will be distributed among large number of birds which will in turn cut down the cost.

THE ECONOMIC OF TURKEY PRODUCTION IN IMO STATE

Additional Information

  • The Project Material is available for download.
  • The Research material is delivered within 15-30 Minutes.
  • The Material is complete from Preliminary Pages to References.
  • Well Researched and Approved for supervision.
  • Click the download button below to get the complete project material.

Frequently Asked Questions

In-order to give you the best service available online, we have compiled frequently asked questions (FAQ) from our clients so as to answer them and make your visit much more interesting.

We are proudly Nigerians, and we are well aware of fraudulent activities that has been ongoing in the internet. To make it well known to our customers, we are geniune and duely registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission of the republic of Nigeria. Remember, Fraudulent sites can NEVER post bank accounts or contact address which contains personal information. Free chapter One is always given on the site to prove to you that we have the material. If you are unable to view the free chapter 1 send an email to info@allprojectmaterials.com with the subject head "FREE CHAPTER 1' plus the topic. You will get a free chapter 1 within an hour. You can also check out what our happy clients have to say.


Students are always advised to use our materials as guide. However, if you have a different case study, you may need to consult one of our professional writers to help you with that. Depending on similarity of the organization/industry you may modify if you wish.


We have professional writers in various disciplines. If you have a fresh topic, just click Hire a Writer or click here to fill the form and one of our writers will contact you shortly.


Yes it is a complete research project. We ensure that our client receives complete project materials which includes chapters 1-5, full references, questionnaires/secondary data, etc.


Depending on how fast your request is acknowledged by us, you will get the complete project material withing 15-30 minutes. However, on a very good day you can still get it within 5 minutes!

What Clients Say

Our Researchers are happy, see what they are saying. Share your own experience with the world.
Be polite and honest, as we seek to expand our business and reach more people. Thank you.

Project Information

  • CATEGORY : ANIMAL SCIENCE
  • TYPE : PROJECT MATERIAL
  • FORMAT : MICROSOFT WORD
  • ATTRIBUTE : Documentation Only
  • PAGES : 87 Pages
  • CHAPTERS : 1 - 5
  • PRICE : ₦ 3,000.00

Share Links

Download Post
Download Post

Search for Project Topics

Project topics in Departments

Do you need a writer for your academic work?

Reviews:
A Review on the economic of turkey production in imo state, economic, turkey, production project topics, researchcub.info, project topic, list of project topics, research project topics, journals, books, Academic writer.
The study examined the economics of turkey production in Imo State. Proportionate sampling technique was used to select one hundred and eighty seven (187) turkey farmers. Primary data were collected using interview schedule. Data analysis was carried out using descriptive statistics, farm budgeting technique, financial analysis, production function analysis, Regression analysis and T-test. Results revealed that variable costs accounted for 89.3% of the total cost of turkey production, while fixed cost accounted for the remaining 10.7%. However, the average total cost per bird was N4, 350.43, average total revenue was N6, 866.81 and net income was N2, 516.38 indicating that turkey production in the study area was profitable. Double log production function gave the best-fit to the data, with R2 value of 0.821. This implied that about 82% variation in the dependent variable (weight of turkey) was explained by the independent variables included in the model. On the efficiency of resources used, result showed that turkey farmers were inefficient in the use of their resources. The major problem faced by turkey farmers was high cost of feeds. It was recommended that turkey farmers should increase their scale of production so that the high cost of feed will be distributed among large number of birds which will in turn cut down the cost... animal science project topics

THE ECONOMIC OF TURKEY PRODUCTION IN IMO STATE